A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Migura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Migura
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Migura, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Migura graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Migura has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Michael Migura MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. Migura practice?
- Dr. Anthony Migura has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Migura practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Tarrytown, NY.
See New Haven Internists, New Haven Critical Care Practitioners, and New Haven Pulmonologists.