A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Mikulec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Mikulec is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mikulec
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mikulec Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Mikulec, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mikulec graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Mikulec has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony A Mikulec MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony A. Mikulec practice?
- Dr. Anthony Mikulec has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Mikulec practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Otolaryngologists.