A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Mikulec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Mikulec is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mikulec
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mikulec Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Mikulec, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mikulec graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Mikulec has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony A Mikulec MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony A. Mikulec practice?
- Dr. Anthony Mikulec has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Mikulec practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Otolaryngologists.