A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. ANTHONY MIMMS:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. ANTHONY MIMMS is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. ANTHONY MIMMS, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. MIMMS graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. MIMMS has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Hancock Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. ANTHONY W MIMMS MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. ANTHONY W. MIMMS practice?
- Dr. ANTHONY MIMMS has 4 office locations.
Dr. ANTHONY MIMMS practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Greenfield, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomington, IN and Paoli, IN.
See Greenfield Physiatrists.