A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Mimms:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Mimms is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mimms
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mimms Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Mimms, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Injuries
- Joint Arthritis (Periarthritis)
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Mimms graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mimms has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospitals Indianapolis
- Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony W Mimms MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Anthony W. Mimms practice?
- Dr. Anthony Mimms has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Mimms practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Physiatrists.