A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Minisi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minisi
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Minisi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Minisi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Minisi graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Minisi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- Medical College of Virginia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Joseph Minisi MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Minisi practice?
- Dr. Anthony Minisi has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Minisi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Internists and Richmond Cardiologists.