A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Minisi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Minisi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Minisi graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Minisi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- Medical College of Virginia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Minisi MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Minisi practice?
- Dr. Anthony Minisi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Minisi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Internists and Richmond Cardiologists.