A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Mirandi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Mirandi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mirandi
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Mirandi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Mirandi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirandi graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mirandi has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Higgins Medical Center
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony P Mirandi MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anthony P. Mirandi practice?
- Dr. Anthony Mirandi has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Mirandi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cambria Heights, NY.
See Cambria Heights Internists and Cambria Heights Cardiologists.