A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Mirandi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Mirandi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Mirandi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirandi graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mirandi has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Peter Mirandi MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anthony P. Mirandi practice?
- Dr. Anthony Mirandi has 7 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Mirandi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pomona, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Villa Rica, GA and Smyrna, GA.
See Pomona Internists and Pomona Cardiologists.