A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Mirandi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Mirandi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mirandi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Mirandi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirandi graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mirandi has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Higgins Medical Center
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony P Mirandi MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anthony P. Mirandi practice?
- Dr. Anthony Mirandi has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Mirandi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cambria Heights, NY.
See Cambria Heights Internists and Cambria Heights Cardiologists.