A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Montag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Montag, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Montag graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Montag has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Gerard Montag MD is a male Pathologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony G. Montag practice?
- Dr. Anthony Montag has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Montag practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Burr Ridge, IL.
See Chicago Pathologists.