Dr. Anthony Montana MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 27th, 2016
He rocks!
Dr. Montana is the best. He is patient and knowledgable but he doesn't treat you like a number in a file. He is funny, friendly and upbeat. If he hadn't gone to another provider I would still have him for my doctor today. I know so many people in my area who have had Dr. Montana from way back thirty years ago until ten years ago and everyone of them said "hey how did you get Dr. Montana"? I never heard a bad word about him. So anyone who writes something negative about him must have not go what they wanted because there is no way you cannot love Dr. Montana.

January 31st, 2015
Dr montana is very rude to his paitents I wouldnt want thst dr for anything.

July 9th, 2013
BEST DOCTOR IVE EVER SEEN
Hello ... I'm in a workmen's comp case and have seen many Doctors and none compare to DR. MONTANA he is honest and the only Doctor that seems to care he treated me with respect and spent the time to really HELP ME , he is the type of Doctor we need more of ,I've seen many doctors in the past 15 years and he is the best ...... THANK YOU

March 12th, 2008
One to stay away from!!!!!
This doctor dispenses narcotics without regard to when the last prescription was given. Every 2 weeks he asks me if I need more drugs and will write a prescription even if he's given me the same prescription 2 weeks earlier. He only does very cursory exams consisting of him putting his hand on my chin & turning my head from side to side a few (2 or 3) inches. Other exams have consisted only of having me stand in front of him. I am EXTREMELY unhappy with him and his attitude. When I asked for a second opinion, he threw the prescription at me and left the room without speaking. His #1 goal is to get the employee back to work, healthy or not.