A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Montanaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Montanaro, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Montanaro graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Montanaro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Montanaro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony Montanaro practice?
Dr. Anthony Montanaro practices Allergy & Immunology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Allergists.