A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Montanaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Montanaro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montanaro
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Montanaro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Montanaro, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Montanaro graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Montanaro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Montanaro MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Montanaro practice?
- Dr. Anthony Montanaro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Montanaro practices Allergy & Immunology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Allergists.