A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Montanaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Montanaro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montanaro
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Montanaro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Montanaro, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Montanaro graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Montanaro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Montanaro MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Montanaro practice?
- Dr. Anthony Montanaro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Montanaro practices Allergy & Immunology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Allergists.