A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Montefusco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Montefusco is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Montefusco, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Montefusco graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Montefusco has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Michael Montefusco MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. Montefusco practice?
- Dr. Anthony Montefusco has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Montefusco practices Emergency Medicine near San Leandro, CA.
See San Leandro Emergency Physicians.