A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Montemuro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Montemuro, Gastroenterologist, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Montemuro, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Montemuro graduated from Thomas Jefferson Medical College. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Montemuro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- StoneCrest Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
- Southern Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony N Montemuro MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony N. Montemuro practice?
- Dr. Anthony Montemuro has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Montemuro practices Gastroenterology near Smyrna, TN.
See Smyrna Gastroenterologists.