A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Montemuro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Montemuro, Gastroenterologist, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Montemuro, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- I'm a board-certified gastroenterologist specialized in diagnosing and treating the esophagus
Education & Awards
Dr. Montemuro graduated from Thomas Jefferson Medical College. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Montemuro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- StoneCrest Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
- Southern Hills Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Montemuro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony N. Montemuro practice?
Dr. Anthony Montemuro practices Gastroenterology near Smyrna, TN.
See Smyrna Gastroenterologists.