Dr. Anthony Montemuro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Montemuro?

Great Doctor

Posted on May 2nd, 2017

Very happy that I found Dr. Montemuro several years ago. He is professional, courteous, and caring. He's always patient and spends all the time necessary to fulfill my patient needs.

Check up with concerns

Posted on October 31st, 2016

The employees in Dr. Montemuro's office are kind, thoughtful, and very helpful. A real plus is Dr. M's concern and thoroughness in his exam.

Excellent care from true specialist!

Posted on January 21st, 2016

True specialist with care to listen explain, order proper tests and assure results are followed up with instructions communicated privately by excellent nurse!

Posted on August 22nd, 2013

I appreciate Dr. Montemuro's to the point approach. He tells you what it is -what you need to do and gets it on the calendar. Not a lot of fluff but when it comes to my health not sure I want the fluff- I want the expert to be honest and skilled and I have found both in him.

I agree with all the reviews.....good and bad.

Posted on February 27th, 2013

The reviews are all true, good and bad. No compassion, no bedside manner, does not like to be questioned/challenged. No-nonsense or rude(?)........to each thier own opinion. Staff are wonderful :)

Very good doc. Listens and informative.

Posted on July 21st, 2012

great man with wonderful staff

Posted on May 3rd, 2011

Dr. Montemuro is a dedicated doctor who cares about his patients. His no nonsense approach can be taken for poor bedside manner...but that's not the case...he is simply very professional and matter of fact. He's a doctor, I don't want a doctor who beats around the bush. His staff, particularly Joyce and Danielle are wonderful and willing to go the extra mile to help out in any way possible.

Wonderful!

Posted on September 23rd, 2010

Dr. Montemuro gave me the time I needed to discuss every option and concern. He was not in a hurry or try and rush through anything. I felt very at ease when my visit was over. The staff was warm and inviting. The overall experience was not what I expected, it was better. I will recommend Dr. Montemuro to family and friends.

Great doctor and Excelent staff

Posted on December 4th, 2009

I switched to Dr.Montemuro because my former ''LIVER SPECIALIST'' made a great mistake by telling me that i had a something that i really dont.I can never thank enough to Dr.Montemuro and his assistant Joyce.They really care for my health,even when my insurance wasn't paying for my treatment, they provided me with it.They gave me the medications for free.GOD BLESS THIS PEOPLE AND THEIR FAMILY.

Posted on November 17th, 2017