A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Monticello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Monticello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Monticello
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Monticello, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Monticello graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Monticello has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Meritcare Health System
- United Health Services Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Richard Monticello MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony R. Monticello practice?
- Dr. Anthony Monticello has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Monticello practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Erie, PA.
See Erie Internists and Erie Gastroenterologists.