A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Monticello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Monticello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Monticello
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Monticello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Monticello, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Monticello graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Monticello has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Meritcare Health System
- United Health Services Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Richard Monticello MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony R. Monticello practice?
- Dr. Anthony Monticello has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Monticello practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Erie, PA.
See Erie Internists and Erie Gastroenterologists.