A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Morice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Morice, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morice graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Morice has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Robert Morice MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony R. Morice practice?
- Dr. Anthony Morice has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Morice practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.