A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Morice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morice
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Morice Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Morice, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morice graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Morice has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Robert Morice MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony R. Morice practice?
- Dr. Anthony Morice has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Morice practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.