A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tony Mork:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tony Mork is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mork
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mork Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tony Mork, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mork graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mork has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tony Rickert Mork MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tony R. Mork practice?
- Dr. Tony Mork has 1 office location.
Dr. Tony Mork practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Surgeons.