A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tony Mork:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tony Mork is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mork
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mork Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tony Mork, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mork graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mork has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tony Rickert Mork MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tony R. Mork practice?
- Dr. Tony Mork has 1 office location.
Dr. Tony Mork practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Surgeons.