A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tony Mork:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tony Mork is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tony Mork, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endoscopy Endoscopic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Mork graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mork has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tony Rickert Mork MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tony R. Mork practice?
- Dr. Tony Mork has 1 office location.
Dr. Tony Mork practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Orthopedic Surgeons and Newport Beach Surgeons.