Dr. Anthony Muiderman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Muiderman?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Muiderman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

June 29th, 2017

Botched

I wanted to add volume to my face through facial fat grafting. Unfortunately I didn't do my homework and selected Dr. Muiderman to perform the procedure. My surgery was completely botched leaving me with permanent disfiguring facial scars

August 27th, 2016

I had a poor cosmetic outcome on what should been a minor low risk procedure...I don't trust his judgement or competence

October 24th, 2015

Don't Waste Your Time or Money

Took my $80 consult fee & now his patient coordinator will not return my calls. Threw $80 down the drain-now have a consult scheduled with Midsota in St.Cloud & they seem awesome. Dr. Muiderman showed a lack of interest. Dissatisfied & disappointed. A waste of $80.

October 27th, 2014

Eyelid surgery

A very talented surgeon. He did, I would estimate a more than competent surgery on my eyelids. Is he the best in the region? Maybe not. Is his work worthwhile to the patient? To me, definitely yes! I give him high ratings and recommend him to patients for this kind of surgery highly. (This surgery was a huge improvement for me).

November 8th, 2010

He botched my surgery and left me with huge bills to pay on!

Dr. Muiderman did a panniculectomy surgery on me at the same time that a urologist did an adult circumcision. This was supposed to repair an injury I had as a child. The circumcision went OK but the panniculectomy was botched on so many levels I'll never fully get over it both emotionally and physically. Being an elective surgery I had to pay nearly $6000 out of pocket prior to the surgery. I didn't have insurance so the complications of a systemic infection and pulmonary embolism ended up costing me an additional $22,000.00 I'll still be paying on for years to come. I tried to find a lawyer to sue him but they didn't figure there were deep enough pockets. And, lawyers in the area won't go up against Altru Health System no matter what. I have nerve damage, I'm constantly short of breath, and the initial problem was just made much worse than it was. I get to spend the rest of my life like this and there's nothing I can do about it. There is a two year time limit on filing a suit and it's already 6 months past that time. If I could do it all over again I wouldn't do it.

May 11th, 2016