A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Mulloy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Mulloy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mulloy
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Mulloy, DO, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulloy graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mulloy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Augusta
- Medical College of GA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony L Mulloy DO and PHD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Anthony L. Mulloy practice?
- Dr. Anthony Mulloy has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Mulloy practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Internists and Augusta Endocrinologists.