A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Murro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Murro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Murro, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Complex Partial Epilepsy
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Memory Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Partial Epilepsies
- Seizure Disorders
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Murro graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Murro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Augusta
- Medical College of GA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony M Murro MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. Murro practice?
- Dr. Anthony Murro has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Murro practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, GA and Dublin, GA.
See Augusta Neurologists.