A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Nagorka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Nagorka is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Nagorka, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagorka graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Nagorka has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nagorka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony Nagorka practice?
Dr. Anthony Nagorka practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.