Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
A patient of Dr. Naples for 17 years show details A patient of Dr. Naples for 17 years
by Kenny B on May 5th, 2015

Never had to wait more than 20 minutes, usually 5-10. Always makes time for me when my asthma acts up. He is very professional, therefore his bed side manner could be better, but he has gotten better over the years. He does genuinely care about his patients. He has always managed to make me feel and breathe better. I strongly recommend Dr. Naples.

Former patient show details Former patient
by Fran M. on Nov 26th, 2013

Dr. Naples is extremely rude, uncaring, and has the worst bedside manner I have ever encountered. Instead of being concerned about your health problem, he snaps at you and treats you like you're a problem who caused your own illness. I don't think the man has ever smiled or shown compassion in his life. Why is he practicing medicine when he seems to hate people? He acts like a grumpy old man with severe constipation.

by Kenny B on Jun 7th, 2013

Been his patient for more than fifteen years. He's straight foreward and to the point. As good as or better than the specialists I've seen.

Dr. Naples rocks!! show details Dr. Naples rocks!!
Jun 20th, 2012

It's been years since I had a primary care Physician that I enjoyed visiting and trusted at great lengths. I immediately knew he wasn't the type to want to see patients for the sake of volume. He doesn't seem to care about volume although he is always busy. When I do see him however, he is extremely attentive, spends time to understand and properly diagnose or if necessary, refer me to a specialist. I'm lucky to have found Dr. Naples only 1.5 miles from my home in Irvine. I hope he's the last Primary Doctor I ever need.P.H.Irvine, CA

Just Sucks!! show details Just Sucks!!
Mar 29th, 2011

He is awful...office is dirty, staff are unprofessional, doctor is rude....uncaring...switching doctors....stay away....

Dr. Naples... oblivious and bored. show details Dr. Naples... oblivious and bored.
by Citysearch User on May 5th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Naples repeatedly ignored my wifes complaints and symptoms, and advised her that it was nothing. His reluctance and dismissal of my wif...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com