Dr. Anthony Nelson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Nelson?

June 22nd, 2016

Dr. Nelson is AWESOME! He was running late but I understand why, he takes the time to know his patients. If he's running late be patient!! He'll take the time with you as well.

May 27th, 2016

DR. Nelson is the BEST

April 15th, 2016

January 12th, 2016

I had a hertiated disk in my neck and was getting the run around for over 3 months by another dr. in town who read by MRI as negitative and would only give me pain medications ( I didn't need pain med's ) i needed to see a dr. who would treat this . once he looked at the MRI and told me the other Dr ? made a mistake he treated me the NEXT DAY - GREAT Doctor and a i appreciate what he did for me -

January 10th, 2016

Very satisfied. He was able to clear up my sciatic problem

December 3rd, 2015

Love Love Love Dr.Nelson.. I've seen a lot of Doctors and I finally found the one. He answered all my questions and didn't rush me. He took the time listen. We honestly don't have Doctors like him. His receptionist Jacqui is a sunshine, as soon as you walk In the door you see her smile. Thank You Dr.Nelson and staff.

November 25th, 2015

Wonderful Pain managment

Dr Nelson did not force a treatment that I felt would not work. He listened and went over the MRI and Xrays and reports and explained to me what it meant. He answered all questions I had.

October 14th, 2015

I have seen many doctors for a sever pain issue for several years and he is the only one that has been supportive and didn't think I was a druggie, finally with only his help it was found I have a severe spinal issue that he connected me with very competent doctors and am having surgery to resolve this. Dr Nelson is the best compassionate doctor ever!!

October 13th, 2015

I absolutely love Dr. Nelson & his girls. Jackie is such a doll. She has a lot of patience, I seriously called her about 20 times & she answered all my questions. She got everything I wanted done as well. Talented young lady.

July 21st, 2015

DR.NELSON IS AMAZING. HE'S A VERY NICE GUY. TAKES THE TIME TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING, DOESN'T RUSH YOU OUT. STAFF IS GREAT. AFTER, READING THAT BAD REVIEW, I WASN'T SURE I WANTED TO GO. I DECIDED TO GO AND HE'S GREAT. HE'S HUMAN, HE NEEDS A BREAK ESPECIALLY FROM PATIENTS LIKE THAT.

May 28th, 2015

best Dr ever!

May 27th, 2015

GREAT DOCTOR

Dr.Nelson is the most caring doctor I have ever met! Iam 31 but have been in an out doctors offices since 19 .His bedside manor is awesome. listens to you and has empathy .This doc is EXCELLENT AND YOU WILL NEVER BE DISAPPOINTED,