Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Njapa
Dr. Anthony Njapa, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Wilmington, NC, with another office in Wilmington, NC. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Njapa is affiliated with United Hospital Medical Center, Our Lady Of Mercy Medical Center Bronx, Bronx Borough and St Agnes Hospital. Dr. Njapa has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony Njapa has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Anthony Njapa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, NC.
Dr. Margaret Mcelroy
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Wilmington, NC 0.19 mi9
Dr. William Cooper IV
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Wilmington, NC 0.34 mi36
Dr. Warren Hsu
Family Medicine, General Practice
Wilmington, NC 0.37 mi13