A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Njapa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Njapa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Njapa
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Njapa Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hot Flashes
- Intravenous Substance Abuse
Education & Awards
Dr. Njapa graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Njapa has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Agnes Hospital
- United Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Kechante Njapa DO and MD is a male General Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony K. Njapa practice?
- Dr. Anthony Njapa has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Njapa practices General Practice and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Primary Care Doctors and Wilmington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.