Dr. Anthony Njapa DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 18th, 2016
ex-patient
This Doctor can easily be "street characterized" as a Subutex / Subaxone Quack. The man earns his money by keeping people prescribed and addicted to Subutex/Suboxane. I believe the laws have changed, but at one point recently, with his "type" of treatment, he could only have 150 patients at a time. He prefers cash paying patients over insured patients as he could make considerably more money. My son was his patient for years paying cash for an ongoing Subutex prescription because he didn't want me to find out about his drug problem. Once my son decided on his own that it was time for him to get off of the VERY addictive drug being prescribed Subutex, he told Dr. Njapa to only prescribe him 8 more pills to follow his schedule of weaning himself. This Doctor still prescribed him 30 more pills. He also prescribed him Kolnopin (sp?) which is similar to Valium or Xanax. It's another addictive Benzo. This doctor is a straight up QUACK of a legalized drug dealer. Meet him once and you will probably feel the same way. See for yourself!

December 29th, 2015
Very caring doctor
In 2004 a friend recommended Dr. A. Njapa to me when I found out that I was pregnant with my second child. From my first visit I was highly satisfied with Dr. Njapa. I received very timely and courteous service during each of my prenatal visits and whenever I had any emergency he was a quick call away. At my delivery he prayed before delivering my child. (I have 4 children, only doctor I ever saw praying). The after care was just as great. He came in early the next morning Easter Sunday for our follow up. I have never had such a caring MD before or after. I was devastated when he told me that he was moving out of NY. I know he will continue to be a great MD wherever he goes.

December 22nd, 2015
patient of 8 yrs.
goes the extra mile!!

June 23rd, 2012
A Life Saving.
For 16 yrs., I suffered with a severe painful condition that other doctors were unable to detect. The pain was so excruciating that I could only roll on the floor, every time there was an attack. Then a friend told me of Dr. Njapa, and made the appointment for me to see him at his Lockwood, New York office. During my first appointment, I broke down in tears, but Dr. Njapa assured me he would not stop until he found out what was wrong with me. Dr. Njapa was true to his word. He never stopped until the ailment was discovered. In 2004, he performed the surgery, and today I am a pain free individual, who is filled with graditude to a wonderful Dr., Dr. Anthony K. Njapa. I certainly miss him out of New York, because I do need a good gynecologist. Thank you Dr. Njapa.