A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Notino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Notino
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Notino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Notino, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Notino graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Notino has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony G Notino MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony G. Notino practice?
- Dr. Anthony Notino has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Notino practices Diagnostic Radiology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Radiologists.