A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Notino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Notino, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Notino graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Notino has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Notino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 54 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony G. Notino practice?
Dr. Anthony Notino practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Tonawanda, NY and Batavia, NY.
See Buffalo Radiologists.