A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Notino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Notino, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Notino graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Notino has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony G Notino MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony G. Notino practice?
- Dr. Anthony Notino has 27 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Notino practices Diagnostic Radiology near Geneva, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Tonawanda, NY and Elmira, NY.
See Geneva Radiologists.