A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony O'Connell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony O'Connell, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony O'Connell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Endometrial Hyperplasia
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Night Urination (Nocturia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Bleeding (Hematometra)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Connell graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Connell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony James O'Connell MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology - Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. O'Connell practice?
- Dr. Anthony O'Connell has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony O'Connell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology - Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Dallas Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgeons.