A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony O'Dwyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Dwyer
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Dwyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Dwyer graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. O'Dwyer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony O'Dwyer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Anthony O'Dwyer practice?
- Dr. Anthony O'Dwyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony O'Dwyer practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Primary Care Doctors and Lubbock General Practitioners.