A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony O'Dwyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Dwyer graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. O'Dwyer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony O'Dwyer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Anthony O'Dwyer practice?
- Dr. Anthony O'Dwyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony O'Dwyer practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Primary Care Doctors and Lubbock General Practitioners.