Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Ochoa
Dr. Anthony Ochoa, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Traverse City, MI, with another office in Traverse City, MI. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ochoa is affiliated with Paul Oliver Memorial Hospital, Munson Medical Center and Kalkaska Memorial Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony Ochoa has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Anthony Ochoa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Traverse City, MI.
Dr. Jonathan Bott
Internal Medicine, Residency
Traverse City, MI 0.01 mi6
Dr. Karen Speirs
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Traverse City, MI 0.01 mi17
Dr. Christopher Ledtke
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Traverse City, MI 0.01 mi9