A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Odibo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Odibo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy-Induced Hypertension
- Premature Birth
- Premature Labor
Education & Awards
Dr. Odibo graduated from University Of Benin.
Dr. Odibo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Omavuaye Odibo MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony O. Odibo practice?
- Dr. Anthony Odibo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Odibo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: O Fallon, MO and Phoenixville, PA.
See Saint Louis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.