A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Odibo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Odibo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy-Induced Hypertension
- Premature Birth
- Premature Labor
Education & Awards
Dr. Odibo graduated from University Of Benin.
Dr. Odibo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Odibo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony O. Odibo practice?
Dr. Anthony Odibo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: O Fallon, MO and Phoenixville, PA.
See Saint Louis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.