A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Oh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Oh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Oh, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oh graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Oh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony S Oh MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony S. Oh practice?
- Dr. Anthony Oh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Oh practices Surgery near Montclair, CA.
See Montclair Surgeons.