Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Oh
Dr. Anthony Oh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Montclair, CA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Oh is affiliated with Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center, San Antonio Regional Hospital and Riverside Community Hospital. Dr. Oh has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony Oh has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Anthony Oh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montclair, CA.
Dr. Shahin Pourrabbani
Montclair, CA 0 mi
Dr. Vinod Garg
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Montclair, CA 0.05 mi38
Dr. Rajeev Gulati
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Pomona, CA 1.34 mi26