Dr. Anthony Oh MD Patient Reviews

July 11th, 2015
Caring and helpful doctor.

July 7th, 2015
Only initial consultation . . . all staff were pleasant and efficient. Dr. Oh very nice, warm, friendly. Wish the attending student had been introduced, and i'd been offered the option of having the student remain or leave.

April 16th, 2015
Dr. Oh
Great Dr. and awesome bedside manner

May 5th, 2014
Not the best experience
Dr. Oh is a surgical oncologist I met Dr to have an enlarged lymph node analyzed and removed. Dr. did the surgery to remove the lymph node from my neck which he did and the surgery went very well. The facility where the surgery was preformed was a wonderful facility. My recovery time was very reasonable however upon my post opperative appointment I was promised my pathology results to see what was found from analyzing the removed node I even called Dr's office to confirm that they had the report ready and I was told "yes we have the report doctor has not gone over it as of yet, but he will review it with you when you get here" So upon my seeing doctor today to get my "steri" strip removed I was told sorry we do not have your report it will be ready tomorrow... I find this 100% unprofessional and unacceptable as I was told by Dr Oh's office staff that they had the report on hand. I am very unhappy I have to wait another day to get my answers on what was wrong with the lymph node removed.

January 15th, 2014
Excellent Surgeon
Dr Oh has been an excellent surgeon to work with duirng my second surgery this year. He did a great job on my surgery, which turned to be much more than we thought, and got me through 10 days of complications, which no one could have expected. He was kind, caring, patient and understanding. He was there everyday to check on me and guide my care. I cant thank him enough for getting me through a very scary time in my life.

January 14th, 2014
After care
The follow up after care was not good at all. Office was supposed to set up visiting nurses wound care visits, which they did not (and I did not know this was supposed to happen). Had to find appropriate after wound care help on my own, because I couldn't do the wound care myself. Dr was called next day after surgery, as I stated, this is too much for me to do this wound care, and I felt no care was given and/or help provided other than it needs to be done. I contacted my local urgent care location to help and they were kind enough to help with wound care daily, and they helped us and we followed up with this urgent care and my other family provider on this. At no time, were we told by original Dr. approximately how long it would take for the two wounds to heal and/or how much detailed packing was needed. If we were, we would have changed our minds about the surgery.

June 10th, 2013
worst surgeon I have ever encountered. poor technique and diagnosis. He injured me internally during surgery. I believe he has had his license under review at least 2 other times. He has poor surgery skills and many of his patients miraculously turn up with MRSA!!!

February 17th, 2009
Caring and very up front
I have been a patient of Dr.Oh fro about a mounth and I love working with him...right off the bat I saw him as a very smart guy and very caring to all of his patients...he has a great personality that makes you feel comfortable and to me that is important...you always come across doctors that really don't care and just want you in and out but Dr.Oh makes sure you are taken care of...great doctor, great person