A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Ohotto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Ohotto is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ohotto
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ohotto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Ohotto, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ohotto graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Ohotto has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Arthur Ohotto MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony A. Ohotto practice?
- Dr. Anthony Ohotto has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Ohotto practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians and Portland Geriatric Doctors.