A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Ohotto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Ohotto is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ohotto
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ohotto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Ohotto, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ohotto graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Ohotto has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Arthur Ohotto MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony A. Ohotto practice?
- Dr. Anthony Ohotto has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Ohotto practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors, Portland Family Physicians, and Portland Geriatric Doctors.