A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Oreste:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Oreste is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Oreste, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oreste graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Oreste has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Andrew Andrew A Oreste MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Anthony A. Oreste practice?
- Dr. Anthony Oreste has 6 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Oreste practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Manhasset Physiatrists.