A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Oreste:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Oreste is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oreste
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Oreste Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Oreste, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oreste graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Oreste has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Andrew Andrew A Oreste MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Anthony A. Oreste practice?
- Dr. Anthony Oreste has 6 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Oreste practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Manhasset Physiatrists.