A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Origlieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Origlieri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Origlieri
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Origlieri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Origlieri, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Origlieri graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Origlieri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Origlieri MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Origlieri practice?
- Dr. Anthony Origlieri has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Origlieri practices Ophthalmology near Roseland, NJ.
See Roseland Ophthalmologists.