A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Ortegon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Ortegon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ortegon
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ortegon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Ortegon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortegon graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ortegon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Luis Ortegon MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anthony L. Ortegon practice?
- Dr. Anthony Ortegon has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Ortegon practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Critical Care Practitioners, and Dallas Pulmonologists.