A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Caruso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Caruso is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Caruso, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Caruso graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Caruso has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Community Hospital
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Paul Caruso MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony P. Caruso practice?
- Dr. Anthony Caruso has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Caruso practices Urology near Federal Way, WA.
See Federal Way Urologists.