Dr. Anthony Johnson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

April 15th, 2015
He was our (special needs) child's eye dr. for 20 years, we could not have been more satisfied in every way

March 7th, 2014
CRNA
Dr Johnson is an excellent, meticulous caring person and surgeon! Is seems to be conservative making the best moves he feels best! He has a massive responsibility with decision making with Jervey Eye Group! He listens and responds to the overall staffing requirements! He has made the Jervey Group feel like a family to anyone! I have been blessed to have helped with such an amazing group of surgeons!

August 3rd, 2011
Waiting and Wondering
Overall the staff and Dr. Johnson are very nice. My daughter saw him over about a 6 wk span for an eye infection. Dr. Johnson examined her eye several times and could find nothing. He gave us two different eye drops to use and said it was an "eye irritation". We were told to administer meds and wait. Well by this time Waiting and Wondering were to much for me to hear. My daughter was in pain and could barely open her eye to see. I decided to go to another Opthamologist who found her problem the first visit. She had a herpes virus in her cornea. Was given a viral drop for eye and it was better within a week. We spent wasted money and time @ Dr. Johnson's office for us to get NO answers. Her new eye dr. said there is some scarring which could have been prevented if found earlier. It was told to us that Dr. Johnson was the best Opthamologist in the upstate. That is scary! I will never go back there!