A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Lopez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Lopez, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Geriatric Medicine
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lopez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Emerson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Paul Lopez MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anthony P. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Anthony Lopez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Lopez practices Infectious Disease near Concord, MA.
See Concord Infectious Disease Doctors.