inactive

Anthony P Lopez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

March 2nd, 2016
This was my first vs. With Dr. Lopez, to have him find a suitable treatment for a long term repeated infection. I found him to be very thorough in his analysis.He established a treatment plan that I found to be unique in my experience and safe in light of my complex diagnoses. He will continue to follow me. I give him five stars in each of the above categories

October 2nd, 2013
Try another doctor
If you want an accurate diagnosis, go to a different doctor. Dr. Lopez will not evaluate your specific medical situation to determine the cause or treatment. Instead he makes sweeping generalizations, even when there is contraindicating evidence.

July 7th, 2008
A caring doctor
Dr. Lopez, although trying to manage a very busy practice, always has the time to listen carefully to whatever is bothering me, both physically and emotionally. I find him just the right combination of caring and professionalism.