A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Pachelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Pachelli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Pachelli, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pachelli graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Pachelli has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lovelace Medical Center
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony F Pachelli MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony F. Pachelli practice?
- Dr. Anthony Pachelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Pachelli practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Surgeons.