A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Palmaccio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Palmaccio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmaccio graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Palmaccio has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Joseph Palmaccio MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Palmaccio practice?
- Dr. Anthony Palmaccio has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Palmaccio practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.