A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Palmisano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Palmisano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palmisano
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Palmisano Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmisano graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Palmisano has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Palmisano DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Palmisano practice?
- Dr. Anthony Palmisano has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Palmisano practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Emergency Physicians and Allentown Primary Care Doctors.