A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Palmisano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Palmisano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palmisano
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Palmisano Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmisano graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Palmisano has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Palmisano DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Palmisano practice?
- Dr. Anthony Palmisano has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Palmisano practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Emmaus, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Reading, PA.
See Emmaus Emergency Physicians and Emmaus Family Physicians.