Dr. Anthony Panasci Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

February 15th, 2013

Be scared

Stay away to protect your health

November 11th, 2012

TERRIBLE CROOK

Stay far away from this man and his lying staff! Terribly unprofessional staff and doctor. I was charged twice the amount quoted when I scheduled the appointment, even after explaining what I needed a consult for. I received a 15 min "exam" from the doctor and was basically told I could not be helped and to come back later.Then after I tried to dispute the amount I was being charged due to it being double the original amount and due to a lack of service received, the staff was extremely unhelpful and rude. They also lied about my insurance responding and for months tried to collect the full amount without adjustment for insurance. When the bill was finally adjusted to account for my DUAL coverage, the bill stated that if not paid in full immediately, my account would be sent to collections.Please be wary of this appalling service, rude staff, and unhelpful doctor. I would like to give zero stars, because that is what is deserved.

June 22nd, 2012

BUTCHER!!

Dr. Anthony Panasci-- An inhumane, butcher. This man mutilated my body, requiring transplants from a cadaver. None of this needed to happen. I am lucky to be alive, and I wont be silent.

November 2nd, 2011

Do not trust

Please do not trust this doctor, he is the absolute worst I have ever seen.

March 21st, 2016