A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Paniccia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Paniccia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Paniccia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paniccia graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Paniccia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Gerald Paniccia MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony G. Paniccia practice?
- Dr. Anthony Paniccia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Paniccia practices Family Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Primary Care Doctors.