A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Paniccia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Paniccia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Paniccia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paniccia graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Paniccia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paniccia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 17 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony G. Paniccia practice?
Dr. Anthony Paniccia practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Family Physicians and Saint Clair Shores General Practitioners.