A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Pannozzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Pannozzo is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Pannozzo, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Pannozzo graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Pannozzo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Nicholas Pannozzo MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Anthony N. Pannozzo practice?
- Dr. Anthony Pannozzo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Pannozzo practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Delray Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ.
See Delray Beach Physiatrists.