Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Pain Management Specialist
16244 S Military Trl
Ste 740
Delray Beach, FL 33484
561-381-5800
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  If it quacks like a duck it is a duck  |  show details
Nov 28th, 2012

No manners, No patience. RUDE! A know it all. Would not listen to my areas of complaint. He told me what and where I am in pain. He was so wrong. should not use my tens unit. No epidurals, etc. I could hardly walk when I went in to see him and now, well lets say. TAKE WARNING DO NOT SEE HIM!!!!!!@Told me my glaucoma did not come from Prednisone, GUESS ALL THE DOCTORS AND OPTHOMOLOGIST ARE WRONG ONLY HE IS RIGHT!Told my friend and me I did not need to know what he was about to inject in my back. Told him where my pain was and still is. What a know it all. Never go back to this so called doctor again.He needs to retire or go back to medical school Lean to listen to patients,Quack, Quack Quack.

|  I would not recommend him  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2012

He's very unprofessional and my pain is worse after seeing him. I would not recommend him.

|  show details
Apr 13th, 2011

After reading the other 3 comments, I almost didn't go. But he was referred to me by a friend so I did. Boy, ami I glad I did. After seeing Quack chiropractors for a month, he diagnosed and solved my problem in one visit. Dont listen to the other comments. Find out for yourself.

|  show details
Jul 5th, 2010

Horrible man, Terrible Doctor, POOR bedside manner, Abusive & mentally incompetent, He should seek mental help!!!