Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Awful doesn't begin to explain this guy show details Awful doesn't begin to explain this guy
May 28th, 2015

He is worst type of doctor, and the worst type of person you can imagine. His office is hollow, messy, cold, and gives you a horrible feeling of discomfort, with a personality to match. Do yourself a favor, and don't give him any of your time, certainly none of your money. A disgrace to medicine. Truly a quack.

Dr Pannozzo improved the quality of my life. So glad I went to him. show details Dr Pannozzo improved the quality of my life. So glad I went to him.
by Joel G. on Apr 13th, 2015

The main reason I sought treatment from Dr. Pannozzo , while sleeping both of my hands would go numb. I would sit up in bed and in a minute or two both my hands would start burning for approx. 5 minutes then the pain would subside. This would reoccur several times throughout the night. As if that wasn't bad enough , I'm a guitar player in a band and my hands got to the point they would go numb when I was playing gigs. I was afraid my guitar playing days were over. Dr. Pannozzo gave me an injection in each side of my neck and the problem is 100% gone. He also treated both my knees that I was told by other MD's needed knee replacements. Again , total pain relief in both knees. I'm still in the process of working with the DR. as I have other aliments ( back , shoulders ) that need attention. My only regret is that I didn't seek treatment from Dr. Pannozzo sooner. I've been dealing with knee pain for years that I now realize could have been relieved long ago. Dr. Pannozzo runs a one man office operation. That is to say he's a multi tasker that dose everything himself. I found that to be a little unconventional but then again his approach to treatment is unconventional as well. The only thing Important to me is effective pain relief and I've received that far beyond my expectations. All it took was for me to be a little open minded and trusting. Side note, I took my 81 year old mother to Dr. Pannozzo today. She's old school in terms of medical treatment (was told she need knee replacements). Because she trust me she moved forward with DR. Pannozzos approach and also had effective pain relief. She's been calling her friends all afternoon to share her experience. If your in pain and you've been told you need surgery, go see Dr. Pannozzo first. You will be very happy you did.

Pablo show details Pablo
by Pablo Cortez on Mar 23rd, 2015

Went to Dr. P for a lower back Pinched nerve. Yeah he's a bit out there but he gave me relief. Chiropractor hurt it with his primitive methods, needed real treatment to take the pain away NOW. Can't afford a Full body massage every week & Insurance doesn't cover acupuncture so Dr. Pannozzo is the next best thing. He can & will relieve your pain.

by Gloria WPB,FL on Mar 4th, 2015

Dr. Pannozzo took the time to listen to my concerns & issues. He is low key, pleasant manner, answered my questions & made recommendations after an thorough exam. I am very pleased with the results for the two times I've been in his care & will continue to see him..

I would not recommend him show details I would not recommend him
Sep 28th, 2012

He's very unprofessional and my pain is worse after seeing him. I would not recommend him.

Apr 13th, 2011

After reading the other 3 comments, I almost didn't go. But he was referred to me by a friend so I did. Boy, ami I glad I did. After seeing Quack chiropractors for a month, he diagnosed and solved my problem in one visit. Dont listen to the other comments. Find out for yourself.