Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)
Video profile

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Impeccable results show details Impeccable results
by Josh on Dec 20th, 2014

Outstanding results with board certified dr pannozzo.

MR. show details MR.
May 15th, 2014

This Doctor puts his ego first before his patients.

If it quacks like a duck it is a duck show details If it quacks like a duck it is a duck
Nov 28th, 2012

No manners, No patience. RUDE! A know it all. Would not listen to my areas of complaint. He told me what and where I am in pain. He was so wrong. should not use my tens unit. No epidurals, etc. I could hardly walk when I went in to see him and now, well lets say. TAKE WARNING DO NOT SEE HIM!!!!!!@Told me my glaucoma did not come from Prednisone, GUESS ALL THE DOCTORS AND OPTHOMOLOGIST ARE WRONG ONLY HE IS RIGHT!Told my friend and me I did not need to know what he was about to inject in my back. Told him where my pain was and still is. What a know it all. Never go back to this so called doctor again.He needs to retire or go back to medical school Lean to listen to patients,Quack, Quack Quack.

I would not recommend him show details I would not recommend him
Sep 28th, 2012

He's very unprofessional and my pain is worse after seeing him. I would not recommend him.

Apr 13th, 2011

After reading the other 3 comments, I almost didn't go. But he was referred to me by a friend so I did. Boy, ami I glad I did. After seeing Quack chiropractors for a month, he diagnosed and solved my problem in one visit. Dont listen to the other comments. Find out for yourself.

Jul 5th, 2010

Horrible man, Terrible Doctor, POOR bedside manner, Abusive & mentally incompetent, He should seek mental help!!!