Physiatrists
16244 S Military Trl
Ste 740
Delray Beach, FL 33484
561-381-5800
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  MR.  |  show details
May 15th, 2014

This Doctor puts his ego first before his patients.

|  I was crippled untill i saw him  |  show details
by William Resnick on May 11th, 2014

For about 12 years I suffered from back problems. After dozens of doctors I just gave up and figured I was crippled or I could take the 250,00 spine operation I was offered. but chose to live with the pain. One day I could not move at all. Barley walking into his office, he laid me down and told me what the other 12 doctors said was bs. Explained where my problem really was and showed it to me clear as day on the monitor. After one shot I was able to walk. 2 days later I went back to work. I'm college educated one of the smartest people I know.I would recommend this doctor all day long. He seems to be the only doctor who even has a clue that I've met.

|  If it quacks like a duck it is a duck  |  show details
Nov 28th, 2012

No manners, No patience. RUDE! A know it all. Would not listen to my areas of complaint. He told me what and where I am in pain. He was so wrong. should not use my tens unit. No epidurals, etc. I could hardly walk when I went in to see him and now, well lets say. TAKE WARNING DO NOT SEE HIM!!!!!!@Told me my glaucoma did not come from Prednisone, GUESS ALL THE DOCTORS AND OPTHOMOLOGIST ARE WRONG ONLY HE IS RIGHT!Told my friend and me I did not need to know what he was about to inject in my back. Told him where my pain was and still is. What a know it all. Never go back to this so called doctor again.He needs to retire or go back to medical school Lean to listen to patients,Quack, Quack Quack.

|  I would not recommend him  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2012

He's very unprofessional and my pain is worse after seeing him. I would not recommend him.

|  show details
Apr 13th, 2011

After reading the other 3 comments, I almost didn't go. But he was referred to me by a friend so I did. Boy, ami I glad I did. After seeing Quack chiropractors for a month, he diagnosed and solved my problem in one visit. Dont listen to the other comments. Find out for yourself.

|  show details
Jul 5th, 2010

Horrible man, Terrible Doctor, POOR bedside manner, Abusive & mentally incompetent, He should seek mental help!!!