Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Whole arm no movement after shot show details Whole arm no movement after shot
Mar 11th, 2016

Went for pain in my shoulder. It felt gold when I left. Now I am in more pain then I went in. It is so true what people are saying. I can't believe I am in this amount of pain. He wants me to come back for more. I would have to be crazy. I can't lift my arm. I think what ever was in the shot or he hit something with the needle. There is no way a person can't move there arm.

RN show details RN
Jan 9th, 2016

I am in the medical field, and after my adult son came to see him for the first time, this is what occurred. I was mortified. He walked in to find office extremely messy, papers everywhere, unorganized and Dr. at receptionist desk greeting patients. Son switched over insurances in Jan 2016, so did not have insurance cards as of yet, that apparently was a problem. He was instructed to fill out forms, as doing that the Dr. proceeded to get on phone while at front desk, stating "Who the he..l comes to an office appointment without a ins. card" also making rude facial gestures while conversing with other party. Son gets up stating "don't think I am a good fit for you" MD replies Then get the he..l out of my office", son replies "have a nice rest of day". This doctor in my book is a disgrace to the profession and does not deserve MD at end of his name. If he acts like this initially, I would be afraid to receive a diagnosis, let alone treatment. Final note: DON'T Go, CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT

Awful doesn't begin to explain this guy show details Awful doesn't begin to explain this guy
May 28th, 2015

He is worst type of doctor, and the worst type of person you can imagine. His office is hollow, messy, cold, and gives you a horrible feeling of discomfort, with a personality to match. Do yourself a favor, and don't give him any of your time, certainly none of your money. A disgrace to medicine. Truly a quack.

Dr Pannozzo improved the quality of my life. So glad I went to him. show details Dr Pannozzo improved the quality of my life. So glad I went to him.
by Joel G. on Apr 13th, 2015

The main reason I sought treatment from Dr. Pannozzo , while sleeping both of my hands would go numb. I would sit up in bed and in a minute or two both my hands would start burning for approx. 5 minutes then the pain would subside. This would reoccur several times throughout the night. As if that wasn't bad enough , I'm a guitar player in a band and my hands got to the point they would go numb when I was playing gigs. I was afraid my guitar playing days were over. Dr. Pannozzo gave me an injection in each side of my neck and the problem is 100% gone. He also treated both my knees that I was told by other MD's needed knee replacements. Again , total pain relief in both knees. I'm still in the process of working with the DR. as I have other aliments ( back , shoulders ) that need attention. My only regret is that I didn't seek treatment from Dr. Pannozzo sooner. I've been dealing with knee pain for years that I now realize could have been relieved long ago. Dr. Pannozzo runs a one man office operation. That is to say he's a multi tasker that dose everything himself. I found that to be a little unconventional but then again his approach to treatment is unconventional as well. The only thing Important to me is effective pain relief and I've received that far beyond my expectations. All it took was for me to be a little open minded and trusting. Side note, I took my 81 year old mother to Dr. Pannozzo today. She's old school in terms of medical treatment (was told she need knee replacements). Because she trust me she moved forward with DR. Pannozzos approach and also had effective pain relief. She's been calling her friends all afternoon to share her experience. If your in pain and you've been told you need surgery, go see Dr. Pannozzo first. You will be very happy you did.

Pablo show details Pablo
by Pablo Cortez on Mar 23rd, 2015

Went to Dr. P for a lower back Pinched nerve. Yeah he's a bit out there but he gave me relief. Chiropractor hurt it with his primitive methods, needed real treatment to take the pain away NOW. Can't afford a Full body massage every week & Insurance doesn't cover acupuncture so Dr. Pannozzo is the next best thing. He can & will relieve your pain.