inactive

• Sports Medicine Delray Beach, FL

• Good
  • Bad

March 11th, 2016
Whole arm no movement after shot
Went for pain in my shoulder. It felt gold when I left. Now I am in more pain then I went in. It is so true what people are saying. I can't believe I am in this amount of pain. He wants me to come back for more. I would have to be crazy. I can't lift my arm. I think what ever was in the shot or he hit something with the needle. There is no way a person can't move there arm.

January 9th, 2016
RN
I am in the medical field, and after my adult son came to see him for the first time, this is what occurred. I was mortified. He walked in to find office extremely messy, papers everywhere, unorganized and Dr. at receptionist desk greeting patients. Son switched over insurances in Jan 2016, so did not have insurance cards as of yet, that apparently was a problem. He was instructed to fill out forms, as doing that the Dr. proceeded to get on phone while at front desk, stating "Who the he..l comes to an office appointment without a ins. card" also making rude facial gestures while conversing with other party. Son gets up stating "don't think I am a good fit for you" MD replies Then get the he..l out of my office", son replies "have a nice rest of day". This doctor in my book is a disgrace to the profession and does not deserve MD at end of his name. If he acts like this initially, I would be afraid to receive a diagnosis, let alone treatment. Final note: DON'T Go, CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT

May 29th, 2015
Awful doesn't begin to explain this guy
He is worst type of doctor, and the worst type of person you can imagine. His office is hollow, messy, cold, and gives you a horrible feeling of discomfort, with a personality to match. Do yourself a favor, and don't give him any of your time, certainly none of your money. A disgrace to medicine. Truly a quack.

June 21st, 2017