A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Panos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Panos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Block
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lung Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Panos graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Panos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Panos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 9 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony L. Panos practice?
Dr. Anthony Panos practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Appleton, WI and Verona, WI.
See Miami Surgeons and Miami Cardiologists.