A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Panos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Panos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Panos, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Panos graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Panos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony L Panos MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony L. Panos practice?
- Dr. Anthony Panos has 8 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Panos practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Wausau, WI and Sun Prairie, WI.
See Miami Cardiothoracic Surgeons.