A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Panos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Panos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panos
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Panos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Panos, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Panos graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Panos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony L Panos MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony L. Panos practice?
- Dr. Anthony Panos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Panos practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.