A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Papadopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Papadopoulos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Papadopoulos, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Papadopoulos graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Papadopoulos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Papadopoulos MD is a male Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Papadopoulos practice?
- Dr. Anthony Papadopoulos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Papadopoulos practices Dermatology near Sparta, NJ.
See Sparta Dermatologists.