Dr. Anthony Papadopoulos MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

June 18th, 2016
Completely satisfied with the experience and outcome.

December 22nd, 2015
They made an appointment for me right away, no problem. Problem came when I showed up for the appointment. I explained I was pressed for time and I asked if they were running on schedule. I was assured it would only be a few minutes. After 30 minutes I left! I will NEVER go back there again!

March 30th, 2015
Lengthy wait for my first visit but well worth it.

February 17th, 2015
Terrible I wait close to 2 hours for my appointment also steers you to other pharmacies which is ILLEGAL! If you need a prior authorization expect them to give you a lame excuse for why they won't do it-- pharmacies do NOT do prior authorizations it is the doctors responsibility. They will lie to you and tell you your pharmacy is lazy and won't to it but really it's them and the pharmacy they steer you toward lies to insurance companies claiming to be the doctor! I will NEVER visit this office again!

October 13th, 2014
Visit
My primary referred me to Dr. Papadopoulos. I told him I was apprehensive because I have heard of the wait times. He laughed and told me there was a reason- he gives superior care. And both were true I waited and I got superior care. The staff was excellent. And the doctor was very accurate. I figured it was better to wait then to see serveral doctors for the same problem.

April 30th, 2014
Wait, Wait, Wait......and then kicked out
We started with Dr. P (as he calls himself) for my son, and then my husband, and finally my daughter. We should've known that things would not turn out right when the first time we visited the office the staff was curt, and we waited almost 45 minutes. My husband's visits were okay, but my daughter and I waited on the average of at least 20-25 min a visit, with some waits up to 45. I never got the feeling of being truly comfortable, but I persevered because the office was in a convenient location. The real kicker was when one of the nurses told me not to hook up my daughter with Dr. P, but with the other doctor because he wasn't good with kids!!!! This last time was bad - we called ahead of time requesting our appt be moved due to an emergency situation and the response was okay, but you'll still be responsible for $25 cancellation fee. We kept the appt, and when they kept my husband waiting (again), he questioned why he was waiting when the waiting room was empty! They asked him to leave. Would NOT recommend this office unless you enjoy long waits and rude staff. Also, don't ask too many questions during your visit - they rush you, and make you feel as if you are bothering them. At first I felt bad, then I realized - hey, do they remember that we're doing them a favor by patronizing their business???? I think when medical offices get phat, they forget why they hung out their shingle.

October 17th, 2013
Great doctor
Great appointment. Agree with previous poster that the doctor didn't dance on the table. But I was not looking for that. My appointment was a few weeks back and I wanted to make sure my issue was taken care of before I posted. And it was. I had an ongoing skin condition that many could not treat. So as the previous poster said job done. But in my case this was a big deal because it had not been previously done. So if you want razzel dazzel I wouldn't go but if you want a true visit I would recommend. I felt compelled to post because it real was a compassionate, thorough, and accurate visit.

July 1st, 2013
1/2hr wait...lackluster demeaner...job done
True to previous posts it was at least a half hour wait (beyond appt time) even though we arrived 20mins before our appt. Front desk staff was pleasant. Dr. P (as he addressed himself) was cordial upon meeting and went to assess my 13-yr old promptly. Having been in the medical field previously, I did not feel he did as thorough of job checking my son's body and missed a major mole under my son's shorts (even though the nurse/assistant did ask and mark it on chart). Nonethless, he was cautious enough to order a biopsy of my son's questionable mole. Overall satisfied with Dr.'s visit but it was truly lackluster. Actual time spent with Dr. P was 10mins.

June 12th, 2013
Saved my life. Found a skin cancer and removed it. I am so grateful.

May 27th, 2013
Our whole family has been going to Dr. P for the last six years, since he moved to Sparta. We followed him from his first officers his second. He has treated numerous skin conditions. The most seriously being my wife's cancer. He found the cancer and was able to do the surgery to remove it right in his office. We are big golfers- always in the sun. And thanks to Dr. p we can continue this lifestyle. Is there a wait as previous poster have said- yes. However, this is a small trade off for the quality care that our famiy has received. We have many friends and neighbors that also go to him(fellow golfers) All have been clinicaly impressed with Dr.P and thankful he is in town.

May 21st, 2013
The wait time is unreal, and I travel almost an hour to get there, then you get thrown into another room for another wait. Dr. wanted my most recent blood work, called my Primary Dr. they faxed it over within 5 minutes. Was told by office staff they would call in my prescription, they never did. So I had to wait from Friday to Monday. Then the Nurse tried telling me a lie that she just received fax of blood work. I told her to check the date and time, that it got there when I was there on Friday. She claims she called in script before calling me back. I go to pick up script and find out they canceled it. I call and the Office Manager tells me she canceled it because I was rude to her staff, which she had no right to do!! This was no controlled substance either. Who do they think they are?? They had no right to do that. Very unprofessional staff!! I also reported the Dr.and his entire staff to the AMA!!

May 16th, 2013
One hour wait in waiting room. Another 25 min. In room .dr acted annoyed at my skin care questions