A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Park is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Park, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Park has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Park MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Park practice?
- Dr. Anthony Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Park practices Family Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Family Physicians.