A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Parks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Parks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Parks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Parks graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Parks has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Parks MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Parks practice?
- Dr. Anthony Parks has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Parks practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nutley, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Kearny, NJ and Hoboken, NJ.
See Nutley Orthopedic Surgeons.