Dr. Anthony Parks MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 15th, 2016
Dr.Parks gave me back my LIFE !!! I had a knee replacement last July, he is an excellent surgeon and his bedside manner is also excellent Thank you Dr.Parks from the bottom of my heart !!!!

March 10th, 2016
A horrible experience with rude unprofessional doctor and staff!

September 28th, 2015
Very excellent doctor. Has a great bedside manner. He is very caring . He gives you the feeling of total confidence in him and his staff.

June 16th, 2015
Terrible Service, Do Yourself and find a different doctor!
Completely unprofessional!! DO NOT GO! I can not stress it enough, DO NOT GO! There are plenty of professional, competent orthopedics that will care about there business. Again DO NOT GO!

March 16th, 2015
Good Doctor!
I'll visit the doctor again.

March 9th, 2015
Great friendly staff. Attentive skilled Dr.

October 21st, 2013
appointment
We have been Dr. Parks pt's for 4yrs I have no problem with him the problem is with his front office staff who are very rude.i had to take my daughter who is a new patient they won't give the appointment over the phone we have to first fill the forms then get a appointment so it took me 3 weeks to see him which is bad. I didn't want to change the dr because I like him But his office staff need some training how to deal with sick people OR because of them Dr. Parks is going to loose patients.

September 11th, 2013
Dismissive and Rude
I attempted To Explain my concerns and pain during my visit. He was dismissive and literally told me what I was experiencing was normal and there was nothing that could be done. He was rude and lacked bed side manners. He did not give me the time of day. He left the room making a condescending statement and never told me If I was through. I sat in the room confused and shocked as to how I was treated. In my opinion, he needs some training in manners and comparison.

August 30th, 2013
Bad from start to finish
Horrible. Horrible. The waiting room had at least 12 people waiting to see him when I got there. I waited 50 minutes. When I finally saw him, he started telling me what was wrong before he checked me out or looked at my MRI. I asked if he was going to look at the MRI, and he didn't want to. Then he said the computer in the room didn't work and would look at it on another computer. He was gone at most 15 seconds, came back in and said he looked at it. The CD has 185 tiny images on it. So he also lied? When we left the room, I was going to ask him a question, but he disappeared. Pretty bad visit for me. I you have something serious, don't go here.

July 17th, 2012
Dr. Parks is the most compassionate I have found and very knowledgeable with his diagnosis.I always recommend him to anyone needing his expertise.He was originally referred to me by a critical care nurse and I have never been sorry.He is the best and I have been a patient for over five years.

March 15th, 2012
A co-worker recomend me Dr. Park. very patience also easy to talk about your medical concerns very professional. very pleased with his knowledge.

December 12th, 2011
future patient
I called to see if I could get an appt for my wrist which I had fallen on the a week ago. I needed my wrist looked at right away. The receptionist was very gruff and rude. Her attitute was very unprofessional and not pleasant at all.She rushed me off the phone not even giving me a chance to ask questions and told me you have to come into the office to make an appt, that they don't make appt's over the phone, and then they might give me an appointment in two days. I have never heard of that before. I was not going to go to Dr. Parks after her speaking to me this way and other people telling me that his office staff is so rude and disrespectful thatI should not go to him. However, I read here about what a good Doctor he is. It's just a shame that sick people have to come to his office and be disrespected like this. I have decided to go to Dr. Parks and let him know about his very disrespectful, rude, unprofessional receptionist and let him know that I will not put up with her and hope he realizes that she only adds to the illness that that each person already has. Why he has not fired her yet is beyond me. She is hurting his business. I hope he sees these complaints and does something about her. I am not even his patient yet, and I am complaining.